Friday 20 April 2012

INTRODUCTION

Today blogs have become so popular among people all over the world.Not only does it help us to share and express our interests but it also remains a wonderful diary of things that happened in our lives year around.The title of this blog is something very special to me.I suggested this name for the class magazine and it fetched us the winning title.MY PASSION IS COOKING,COOKING AND COOKING.Particularly baking though.I occasionally write poems.My inspiration to cook came from TLC(The Travel and Living Channel).This channel is like a boon to me with so many cookery experts from all over the world.To name a few: Nigella Lawson,Rachel Allen,Kylie Kwong and so on.What i feel about passion is that it can make even the most diifficult things easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur comments are valuable n precious to me..